360 Volleyball Academy will follow all guidelines as posted by the Badger Region and North Shore Health Department, and will abide by the rules of the Nicolet Recreation Department, Nicolet Athletic Department and use guidelines as suggested by the CDC.
This document is evolving as we learn more about Covid-19 and receive more information. 360 volleyball will practice the following:
1. Masks will be worn whenever practical by all players and coaches
2. All players will have their own water bottle and should not share food
3. Players must wash/sanitize hands before and after all team activities, hand sanitizer will be provided and used when practical
4. All coaches will wear masks when within 6 feet of coaches and players
5. All players will abide by social distancing guidelines when practical
6. Coaches and players must check their temperatures before attending activities
7. Anyone who is symptomatic must not attend practice/game
8. Anyone who has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 should follow the guidance of health officials and will not be allowed to participate for 14 days or until having a negative COVID-19 test
9. A coach will be designated as our COVID-19 coach to monitor the health of our players
10. Coaches will be knowledgeable of pre-existing health conditions with their players and work with the school nurse or other health officials to take additional precautions
11. All athletic equipment, including balls, will be cleaned prior to and after practice, activities and competitions
12. Only coaches and players are allowed to be in the gym during practices
13. Players must use their own equipment when practical
14. Coaches and players will work together to ensure social distancing is maintained between players as practicably as possible throughout our events
15. Coaches and players should not congregate before or after practice, activities and competitions
16. Fans must not attend competitions if they have symptoms of illness and must social distance while in attendance. Fans will be allowed in designated areas only.
17. We will not be using the locker room
18. Players will not give a hand shake, high five, fist bump, elbow bump to celebrate
19. Players must come to practice/games dressed in full uniform
20. Players will have the same warm-up partner each day
360 Volleyball Academy is dedicated to ensuring an environment which allows for the least risk possible. Each coach and player will work together to help meet the needs to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Badger Region Volleyball Association is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to providing a high-quality volleyball experience to our members. Our region is one of the 40 regions of USA Volleyball, which is recognized by the United States Olympic Committee as the National Governing Body of volleyball in the United States.